Main and tail blades included.
To be able to use with fullsize cyclic servo, you need to order these parts :
- This is the first mid-size Goblin to accept up to 600mm rotor blades!
- The Kraken 580 works amazingly well with mini cyclic servo (torque over 8 Kg-cm). Kit includes servo mounts for mini-servos. Full size servo mounts available separately.The parts can already be ordered with KITS to have it for release date.
- The Kraken 580 utilizes the same battery trays as the Kraken 700
- Minimum motor shaft length is 26mm (We recommend using a 6mm diameter motor shaft).
- AIRFRAME weight: 1760gr ( with blades, no battery, no electronics )
- Main blade length: 550mm to 600mm
- Tail blade length: 95 to 105 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1270 mm (with 570 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 260 mm (with 95 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: mini size 35 mm (standard size 40mm option )
- Tail Servo: standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor ratio : 11.5 to 8.6 :1 ( 22T included: 9.4:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio : 5.3-4.9:1 ( 23T included: 4.9:1 )
- Typical motor : 4025 series, 6S 1000-1200 Kv, 12S 500-600 Kv
- Typical speed controller: 6S 120-140 A, 12S 100-130A
- Battery size: 6S 5000/5800 mAh, 12S 2600/3200 mAh.
Suggested Configuration :
– Budget Set up
– Fancy Set up
Tail Servo : Xpert KD1T